Demonic City of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 18 on Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:10 pm
Time in Demonic City

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Keeper (User is still working in this..)
The Keeper (User is still working in this..) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 6:12 pm by Lani

» Autumn Lake
The Keeper (User is still working in this..) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 5:54 pm by Lani

» Daffodils Field
The Keeper (User is still working in this..) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 5:52 pm by Lani

» Roof Top [The Mall]
The Keeper (User is still working in this..) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 5:47 pm by Lani

» Night Club: Scarlett's Job List
The Keeper (User is still working in this..) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 5:41 pm by Lani

» Owner's Office [Night Club Scarletts]
The Keeper (User is still working in this..) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 5:37 pm by Lani

» Lani Kira..
The Keeper (User is still working in this..) EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:38 pm by Lani

» Important/Famous People
The Keeper (User is still working in this..) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:52 am by Head Admin

» Updates and side notes
The Keeper (User is still working in this..) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:03 pm by Head Admin

Top posters
Lord
The Keeper (User is still working in this..) I_vote_lcapThe Keeper (User is still working in this..) I_voting_barThe Keeper (User is still working in this..) I_vote_rcap 
Head Admin
The Keeper (User is still working in this..) I_vote_lcapThe Keeper (User is still working in this..) I_voting_barThe Keeper (User is still working in this..) I_vote_rcap 
Lani

The Keeper (User is still working in this..)

Go down

The Keeper (User is still working in this..) Empty The Keeper (User is still working in this..)

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:19 pm

Demonic City of the Night

The Keeper (User is still working in this..) Cloud_10
Name: Keeper (code name) Other name is K E E P E R
Age: Looks 23, but actually in his 2 years old. (he was created to look 23 yet he's been alive for 2 years)
Relationship Status: Pansexual. (single)
Race: Speical Human
Rank: Experiment K, Child from Machine. (progenation machines. DNA is from a lengardary warrior. JUST THINK DOCTOR WHO!)
--
Hair: Blond hair that is spiked
Eyes: Blue
Markings: Tattoo of the word K.E.E.P.E.R
Personality: Mixed up personalities

The Keeper (User is still working in this..) 2-CloudThe Keeper (User is still working in this..) CloudThe Keeper (User is still working in this..) FF_440-1The Keeper (User is still working in this..) Ff_293The Keeper (User is still working in this..) FFVIICC17The Keeper (User is still working in this..) Home
---
Dislikes: Scientists, Angels and Clones of himself.
#81FF38]Habits: Wearily of everyone, Glares at people.
Turn Off: Bondage, him being a slave to his master.
Turn Off: Gentleness
---

The Keeper (User is still working in this..) 2-CloudThe Keeper (User is still working in this..) CloudThe Keeper (User is still working in this..) FF_440-1The Keeper (User is still working in this..) Ff_293The Keeper (User is still working in this..) FFVIICC17The Keeper (User is still working in this..) Home

---
Weapon: Omnislash Sword (Cloud FFAC sword)
Picture of Weapon:
Spoiler:
Strengths & Weakness of your Weapon:
Weakness Can't hide all his swords, while he is carrying them.
StrengthsSix swords make his ultimate weapon and attack. He doesn't have to combine all six he can just combine a couple together and un-combine them in battle easily.
Ability: SOLDIER
Strengths & Weakness of your Ability:
Strength Super Speed, Quick Healing, strength increases, More of a perfect balance.
Weakness Tired after using this ability or knocked out.
---

---
History: He was born... No created by Scientist 2 Years ago. Human were trying to create the perfect weapon in war. They had the perfect DNA from the best warrior back in the old modern age, The used this Warriors DNA in a Progenation Machine(look up in Jenny from Doctor Who. If you don't what it is.) Was created within the Machine.

Keepers first year of life he was taught how to fight before he could even learn how to speak, He had to learn the basics Reading, Writing, Talking heck even tying up his shoe laces too by himself. Everything else came naturally if he did it wrong he got a beating by the scientists. They finally did create he perfect weapon, Super speed, Super Strength, rapid healing, A balance like a cat, but they should of know not to give a weapon a will, let alone a free one. He slaughtered them all. Leaving only to survivors of the scientists A young pregnant female and A small lad what was there for work experience. He also destroyed the Machine that created him... Yet Now Scientist of this Era are trying to re-create him but more controlled but each time they try they fail. Due too Keeper Actually absolved all The DNA of the Legendary Warrior.

Keeper now Roams the streets of the Demonic City, Searching for a Master, One that is worthy of his service.

Back to top Go down

The Keeper (User is still working in this..) Empty Re: The Keeper (User is still working in this..)

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:08 pm

Okay..erm- Hi. I'm going to recreat this in to the new format later on in a new topic yet can you please keep this one til I finish my other one?

Back to top Go down

The Keeper (User is still working in this..) Empty Re: The Keeper (User is still working in this..)

Post by Lani Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:12 pm

We've Moved this profile here due to it has been accepted yet we've deleted ur account we are unsure if you want this profile kept.

---Admins
Lani
Lani
High Ranked Retired Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum